Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bulletin Boards

I've been able to work in my classroom and my first thing on my to do list: bulletin boards!  I've officially finished all of the bulletin boards in my room (and by finish I mean a background and a boarder).  I decided that fabric was my best bet for my two large boards.  I went with a orange/ pink/ green paisley print for my biggest board.  It turned out a lot brighter after it was up so I calmed it down with a light blue scrunchie boarder.

Orange Board





My next order of business was the smaller board located at the end of my white board.  I got a pretty blue dot and put a navy scrunchie boarder around it.

Distant View

Close- Up

The last of my bulletin board space is on the top of both of my white boards.  It is about a foot wide and very long.  I love Lilly Pulitzer patterns and I found wrapping paper, therefore I purchased enough for my two long bulletin boards (I went with Fan Dance).  After I put it all up it looked too pink so I cut a lime green boarder in half and went to town.

From a Distance

Zoomed view to see the Flamingos

All of my bulletin boards are covered and have made the room look ten times better! They are finished for now, but will soon be full of math and science content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment