Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The School Year is Quickly Approaching!

I have been in and out of my room during the last two weeks trying to get it ready for the kids.  After a couple trips to the parent/ teacher store, Walmart, and Michaels I have all of my supplies, at least for now.  I also took my Cricut to school to set up a craft station and got down to business! I was able to finish all of my bulletin boards, create an agenda, essential questions board, and re- arrange my desk.  I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I will just make this short and attach my pictures.

My table buckets 

Close- up of my table buckets

My desk area

Math bulletin board

Second math board

My Pinterest inspired wreath

Daily folders for extra papers

Essential questions area

My favorite part of my room, my Cricuted agenda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment