Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What a Great Start!!

I can't believe school has been in session for over three weeks! My students are wonderful and I am loving the 6th grade.  My original plan was to write as often as possible.. it has been four weeks! I have the same students for the majority of the day and get a new bunch after lunch.  The students all come in ready to learn math and science and it is the greatest feeling.

The students made a Facebook profile for the wall outside of my classroom.  It was a great get to know you activity and kids loved it!  I had my teacher's assistants (I have four wonderful 8th grade helpers!!) up them outside of my room and my team teacher's room.



"Adding Friends to Sweet Lamb"

I have started co- coaching the middle school's girls soccer team and I am able to meet other students from school.  Another new teacher to our school is coaching with me and it's really fun!

I am also adding some additional pictures of my room before the first students arrived.  I had their planners and homework folders set out on their desks.  We were ready for the first day! I have had so much fun with my students and the other teachers at school, I am so blessed!!







No comments:

Post a Comment